Risk Disclosure statement
The present Risk Disclosure Statement is intended to present to you risks and warnings in connection with foreign exchange trading, indexes, futures, binary options, CFD’s and other financial instruments (Hereinafter: Foreign Exchange Trade). Foreign Exchange Trade, while using investment leverages, is considered speculative trade with a high level of risk of losing the money invested, in whole or in part. Therefore, Foreign Exchange Trade is suitable for persons that are knowledgeable in this field and are familiar with the principles and terms governing this field as well as for persons that are well aware of the risks involved in this kind of trade.
Foreign Exchange Trade services are suitable only for persons that are aware of the risks involved in such trade and the risk to lose the entire amount of securities in such trade within a short period of time, you are required to consider seriously whether such trade is suitable for you taking into account the knowledge you have, your financial needs and requirements and your personal circumstances. Among other things, you should pay attention and consider carefully the relevance of the following issues on you:
- Where-To-Trade.com may publish general and/or news information as to foreign currency rates or other financial markets, including information published by information sources available to the public. You should be aware that such information, originating in external sources as said, is not controlled or supervised by Where-To-Trade.com. Where-To-Trade.com will not be held liable for the content and/or reliability of such information.
- Fluctuations in foreign currency rates and financial markets are influenced by present exchange rates and differences in the interest rates between the different currencies. Sometimes these changes are extreme, in a manner that does not enable to predict the degree of change, its direction or the periods in which it takes place.
- High investment leverage results in the situation in which a small change in the market prices, sometimes within a short period of time, leads to significant gains or losses and may even result in complete loss of the entire amount within a short period of time.
- In Foreign Exchange Trade, it is recommended that you invest in such option only with capital that you can afford to lose and you should completely avoid risking capital that is used for savings purposes or your subsistence and personal needs.
- To the extent that that you have doubts whether Foreign Exchange Trade is suitable for you, you should consult with an independent financial consultant.
Where-To-Trade.com does not provide any kind of financial consultation.
- Recognized investment laws and rules do not apply to Foreign Exchange Trade and futures and therefore it exposes you to higher and more significant risks. The potential for loss or gain in Foreign Exchange Trade is influenced by changes in international currency rates that are influenced, among other things, by political or economical changes of the foreign state whose currency is traded, and they might affect significantly and determine the circumstances, conditions and prices of that currency or index. Extreme market conditions or different technological limitations might result in a situation that different trade instructions (such as “stop loss” or “limit”) are not always accepted or practicable and therefore, when such instructions are concerned the client may incur the losses (losses that the aforesaid instructions were to prevent) within a short period of time.
Where-To-Trade.com will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible. Currency trading on margin involves high risk, and is not suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange or any other financial instrument you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
Where-To-Trade.com would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is neither necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore, Where-To-Trade.com doesn’t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.